What are Some Legal Tech Myths and Misconceptions?
Despite the straightforward nature of legal technology, certain common myths and misconceptions prevent some businesses from embracing its transformative potential. Let's debunk these fallacies and shed light on the reality of legal tech.
Dispelling Legal Tech Myths
- It is expensive and complex.
- It replaces human lawyers.
- It is designed only for large firms.
- It is a one-size-fits-all solution and cannot be customized to address specific challenges.
- It is not secure and poses data privacy risks.
- It is only useful for document management.
The Truth About Legal Tech
- It is becoming increasingly accessible and affordable.
- It enhances legal work.
- It benefits all firms of all sizes.
- It offers varied solutions.
- It improves data security and privacy.
- It has wider applications and goes beyond simple document management.
Legal technology can transform arduous and time-consuming tasks into a well-oiled automated machine. A contract management software is one of the many options businesses can start with, and Lexagle is equipped and ready to grow your company with you. Book a demo today and get to know our solutions, tailor-fit just for you.