Corporate Adoption of E-signatures
The old method of signing documents with a pen and paper has been replaced with electronic signatures. E-signature technology makes it simple to collect signatures from anyone, at any time, or sign documents online, speeding up document turnaround times and lowers expenses for printing, scanning, and mailing. Below are some of its other benefits:
Benefits of Using E-signatures
- Affordable - It lowers the expense of physical storage and paper waste.
- Convenient - Enables you to digitally track the progress of numerous agreements.
- Efficient - Allows for quicker document inspection, approval, signing, and archiving.
- Effective - Maintains a record of your contractual commitments through the audit trail.
- Secure - Makes it difficult for third parties to intercept by ensuring that the parties involved are verified using public and private keys.
- Simple - HR procedures are made simpler because supplied documents are not manually checked.
The pandemic also forced the digitization of formerly analog processes and automated document management and contracting solutions are becoming essential. B2B and B2C businesses must sign into a variety of contracts to do things like hire staff members, close sales deals, or form partnerships, and the use of e-signatures increases the productivity and profitability of businesses.