- Research and analyse market trends and buying behaviour for your territory.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimise marketing content to supplement lead-generation activities.
- Identify low-hanging fruits for existing and emerging markets.
- Formulate robust customer acquisition workflows via various touchpoints (phone, email and LinkedIn).
- Use existing connections to connect with key decision-makers in the target companies.
- Build a pipeline of sales-qualified leads, maintain prospect relationships and ensure a seamless transition to the sales team for purchase-ready prospects.
- Devise, rework, and pivot plans based on market response to activities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the progress of each lead and performance versus targets.
- Must have 2 years or more experience in selling legaltech, SaaS or similar software, demonstrable experience in communicating SaaS value to audiences in the Southeast Asia Region
- Must be comfortable liaising with high-ranking people in companies (CXOs): Must have the results in their lead generation experience
- Must have experience in using lead prospecting software is a plus (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo, ZoomInfo)
- Account-based marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in using CRM software (Pipedrive) is a plus
- Must be fluent in Business English
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Malaysia is a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Must have strong business acumen
- Must have a client-oriented mindset, must have a consultative approach to build productive relationships with clients
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, startup setting
Kindly send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, including any additional information that supports your application. Feel free to share more about yourself, how you discovered Lexagle, and what sparks your interest in collaborating with us. We'll reach out to you at our earliest convenience!