- Perform research activities such as survey, interviews, heuristic evaluations, and secondary research about users and on how to improve our product.
- Analyze quantitative data to drive insights.
- Has at least one year experience of performing research activities.
- Graduated or currently taking a Bachelor’s degree in related Research, Business, Design courses.
- Strong understanding of design principles and information architecture.
- Has strong interest in user experience.
- Takes the initiative to learn and build expertise.
- Bold enough to introduce new ideas and concepts.
- Mentorship and learning allowances
- Regular team socials, where you'll get to meet driven individuals like yourself and unwind over games like Jeopardy, talk K-Drama or anything under the sun ☀️
- Flexible work arrangements after COVID-19, with hybrid, in-office, or remote as options
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with anything else that might help you application. Tell us a little more about you, how you found Lexagle, and what excites you about working with us! We'll be in touch with next steps as soon as we can.