- Work on moonshot projects being worked on by Lexagle which include Digital Lawyer and Singapore Standards by supporting the Product and Development teams from a business strategy and growth perspective
- Conduct market research to identify new business prospects and offer insights on emerging markets or products to the management
- Collaborate with sales representatives to arrange meetings with potential clients
- Establish and manage a database of potential clients
- Engage in networking initiatives with other businesses to promote the Lexagle platform
- Offer client support by addressing inquiries about company products and services
- Perform market research to determine avenues for growth in current markets.
- Recognize industry trends and suggest adjustments to current business strategies
- Must possess or be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, sales, or related fields
- Must demonstrate a solid grasp of marketing principles
- Must exhibit exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Must display strong organizational and time-management proficiencies
- Must demonstrate courage in proposing innovative ideas and strategies
- Must proactively seek out opportunities for learning and skill development
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with anything else that might help your application. Tell us a little more about you, how you found Lexagle, and what excites you about working with us. We'll be in touch with you as soon as we can!