- Design and refine components and assets.
- Perform audit across our platform to ensure design system is consistently used and correctly applied.
- Graduated or currently taking a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Multimedia Arts or related courses
- Portfolio showcasing strategy & digital design works
- Strong understanding of design principles and information architecture
- Has strong interest in user experience
- Takes the initiative to learn and build expertise
- Bold enough to introduce new ideas and concepts
- Mentorship and learning allowances
- Regular team socials, where you'll get to meet driven individuals like yourself and unwind over games like Jeopardy, talk K-Drama or anything under the sun ☀️
- Flexible work arrangements after COVID-19, with hybrid, in-office, or remote as options
Please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com, along with anything else that might help you application. Tell us a little more about you, how you found Lexagle, and what excites you about working with us! We'll be in touch with next steps as soon as we can.